11.21.2005

My Little Pony My little Nightmare
up for auction on ebay 11/21/05-11/27/05




here's a link to the auction:
My Little Pony, My little Nightmare


"My Little Nightmare" based on the My Little Ponies produced by Hasbro originally in the 1980's, and Inspired by Lisa Petrucci a friend of mine, and artist who participated in the "Pony Project" earlier this year where artist made one of a kind art ponies from blanks.

My Little Nightmare is not a truly "bad Ass" Pony, but a bit of frippery almost frightening, but holding on to the whimsy that the original toys inspired.
also inspired by my need for all things TIKI.

This is my entry in the Nibblefest Art Contest, a themed art contest beginning on the 20th of each month. Please be sure to search for NFAC to see more great entries, each starting at just 99¢. Thanks!

No comments: