9.25.2008

I've been fiddling around with my NEW Etsy Shop. I decided to change the name of my shop. I'm trying to re-brand my work with my own name instead of wickeddollz. There's a soft pron site using that name and I'm getting tired of emails asking me if such & such a model is going to be featured. snerk.

My daughters been home sick, but I haven't been called in for work at the jobby job yet this week so thats a relief. It;s also afforded me the time to actually work on all this stuff.

I entered a photograph for the photocontest this weeks theme is Identity this is my entry you can see it in the contest HERE
This was fun. My shoes are part of my Identity. I'm enjoying looking at everyone's view of themselves. :D

If you follow my blog you'll also have seen my Lil' monsters :D I'm hoping to have these crazy little characters ready for Etsy, or possibly Ebay, (Ebay.ca is having a 5 cent listing day today. But I'm not sure if I can get it together to list them :/ ) I'm having fun with them too



I also continued the ZOMBIE CHICKEN joke thats been going on over at the EBSQ forum ( sorry the jokes in the members section) with a quick photoshop zombified chicken


SO I'll be around today. Hopefully making and listing more art, generally taking care of a sick and drink far too much coffee.

ah coffee you elixir of life

No comments: